Our Hazlemere surgery has the feeling of a small friendly practice and still offers a spacious consulting area, very modern surgical equipment, convenient consulting hours, ample parking, excellent veterinary care and is staffed all day by receptionists who are happy to help.
We hold nurse clinics and puppy socialisation classes at Hazlemere. Our qualified nurses are happy to offer advice and help with any questions or concerns you have with your pet's health and general wellbeing.
Our nurse clinic at Hazlemere is designed to help you support the health and care of your pets. Our Hazlemere nurse provide:
- Dental care advice and teeth cleaning demonstration
- Assistance with administering medications
- Nutrition clinics advice, including weight management
- Flea and worm treatment advice and application
- Microchip insertion for pet identification
- Nail clipping for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs and small rodents
- General health care and socialisation advice
- Post-operative care, suture removal, bandage changes