Our Watlington surgery is wonderfully situated in the middle of the community, in a smartly converted building with excellent parking facilities. The surgery has its own blood sampling machine, dental machines and operating facilities. It allows us to service the small local community whilst still having the main surgery facilities at High Wycombe for hospitalisation and major surgery.
Our aim is to welcome everyone warmly and constantly strive to give the best possible service utilising the most modern facilities and equipment in all of our surgeries.
Our nurse clinic at Watlington is designed to help you support the health and care of your pets. Our Watlington nurses provide:
- Dental care advice and teeth cleaning demonstration
- Assistance with administering medications
- Nutrition clinics advice, including weight management
- Flea and worm treatment advice and application
- Microchip insertion for pet identification
- General health care and socialisation advice
- Post-operative care, suture removal, bandage changes
- Nail clipping for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs and small rodents