Our High Wycombe surgery is our main surgery and designed to accommodate more complex surgery and treatment for your pets as well as being the centre for emergency treatment. We have a large preparation and operating theatre, x-ray room, ultrasound room, sophisticated diagnostic equipment, dental equipment, endoscope, and more. We hold regular nurse clinics to help you manage the wellbeing of your pets.
Our Visiting Vets, Dr Ken Fraser and Dr Helen Renfrew see patients at our main branch.
We are always aware that bigger busier veterinary practices can seem impersonal, so our very experienced team are dedicated to retaining traditional practice ideals and friendly service.
Our nurse clinic at High Wycombe is designed to help you support the health and care of your pets. Our High Wycombe nurse provide:
- Dental care advice and teeth cleaning demonstration
- Assistance with administering medications
- Nutrition clinics advice, including weight management
- Flea and worm treatment advice and application
- Microchip insertion for pet identification
- General health care and socialisation advice
- Post-operative care, suture removal, bandage changes
- Nail clipping for cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs and small rodents